feature request #3534
Predefine inreference type when adding the inreference to a subreference
When creating a fully new reference (e.g. an article) one may need to also add the inreference (e.g. journal). By choosing "new reference" one may enter this new inreference but the default reference type is always "Generic". We may want to prefill it with the correct/most suitable reference type (e.g. journal for article, book for booksection, series for book, Website for Website, ....).
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller 10 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Cherian Mathew to Katja Luther
- Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to Release 5.1
- Private changed from Yes to No
I think this has been fixed in the meanwhile. Can you please double check. And link as duplicate to the according ticket if possible.