Project

General

Profile

bug #3532

task #4338: [MASTER] Handle abbreviated title and protected cache correctly in TaxEditor

Nomenclatural reference null for database

Added by Andreas Müller over 5 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Highest
Category:
taxeditor
Target version:
Start date:
06/18/2013
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Severity:
minor
Found in Version:

Description

What I did:

for any given taxon name (without nom. ref.) I added a new nom. ref. of type database. The label of the nom. ref. did show "null" and not the databases titlecache.

Databases usually can not be nom.refs. However, some data is dirty and should be still shown correctly.

Maybe this is also the case for some other reference types.

Associated revisions

Revision 81f9e9a5 (diff)
Added by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

fix #3532 write test for "null" nom ref for databases, cdDvd and webpage, original issue was fixed already

History

#1 Updated by Andreas Müller over 5 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to c.mathew -

#2 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from c.mathew - to Andreas Müller

#3 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to Release 4.1

#4 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.1 to Release 4.2

#5 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.2 to Release 4.3

#6 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.3 to Release 4.4

#7 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.5

#8 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 4.6

#9 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
  • Priority changed from New to Highest

#10 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

#11 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100
  • Private changed from Yes to No

The original issue was fixed already. Added some tests and also implemented for WebPage to use URI if titleCache is empty.

Also available in: Atom PDF

Add picture from clipboard (Maximum size: 40 MB)