task #4338: [MASTER] Handle abbreviated title and protected cache correctly in TaxEditor
Nomenclatural reference null for database
What I did:
for any given taxon name (without nom. ref.) I added a new nom. ref. of type database. The label of the nom. ref. did show "null" and not the databases titlecache.
Databases usually can not be nom.refs. However, some data is dirty and should be still shown correctly.
Maybe this is also the case for some other reference types.
fix #3532 write test for "null" nom ref for databases, cdDvd and webpage, original issue was fixed already
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to c.mathew -
- Assignee changed from c.mathew - to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to Release 4.1
- Target version changed from Release 4.1 to Release 4.2
- Target version changed from Release 4.2 to Release 4.3
- Target version changed from Release 4.3 to Release 4.4
- Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.5
- Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 4.6
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Private changed from Yes to No
The original issue was fixed already. Added some tests and also implemented for WebPage to use URI if titleCache is empty.
Also available in: Atom