feature request #3466
Supplemental data for Classification not editable
The class Classification extends Identifiable entity and therefore has a couple of supplemental data attached. However, all of them can not be seen/edited with the current Editor version.
They should be made editable.
Currently Classification data can only be edited in a popup. Why don't we make it editable in the details view after cklicking it in the Taxon Navigator? This would also make supplemental data editing easier and Editor behaviour more consistent in general.
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller 10 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to Unassigned CDM tickets
- Private changed from Yes to No
This is still an open issue, but maybe difficult to solve due to stateless implementation of taxon navigator.
Check if there is a duplicate ticket.