Term Editors are no singletons
In the current Taxonomic Editor one can open a TermEditor for the same term type twice. E.g. one can open 2 Term Editors for the editing states. This is not needed and may create synchronization problems.
It should be implemented the same way as for taxa. For each taxon only editor can be opened at the same time
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from Cherian Mathew to Patrick Plitzner
- Priority changed from New to Priority13
- Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to Release 5.1
This still seems to be an open issue. Or is there a reason for this?
#4 Updated by Patrick Plitzner almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|2dc06490af06f288639d5c95c409782802edad25.