Project

General

Profile

Actions

bug #10307

closed

Adapt comparator for feature list to use the language string

Added by Katja Luther about 1 year ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
New
Assignee:
Category:
taxeditor
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Severity:
normal
Found in Version:
Tags:

Description

Currently the list of features is sorted by the titlecache, but should be sorted by the language string which is used in the list.


Related issues

Related to EDIT - bug #10305: Add DB preference for term languageClosedKatja Luther

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Katja Luther about 1 year ago

Actually the order comes from the feature tree.

Actions #2

Updated by Katja Luther about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller

This should be fixed, please review.

Actions #3

Updated by Katja Luther about 1 year ago

In most cases the localize method of TermRepresentation_L10n is used and this uses LocaleContext.getLanguages(); to get the local languages. To use the term language of the editor a new method which has a list of languages as parameter is implemented.

Actions #4

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Description updated (diff)
Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

I tried to test on test/flora_mexico. i18n support is switched on as DB-preference with available languages English and Spanish.
In local preferences I selected as "Term"-language: Spanish.

There exist a translation for the feature "Common Name" in Spanish in the DB.

However, whereever I tried (in term editor, facts view, facts view context menu) the Spanish translation of the feature was never shown.
This blocks me from reviewing this ticket.

Note: I remember WGB reported a similar problem recently.

Actions #6

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Actions #7

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 50
Actions #8

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Related to bug #10305: Add DB preference for term language added
Actions #9

Updated by Katja Luther about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller

sorry, I missed to commit the comparator, this is done now.

Actions #10

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Tags set to mexico, i18n
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

Seems to work as expected now.

Actions #11

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Target version changed from Release 5.49 to Release 5.38
Actions #12

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF