feature request #10170
Create nom. status nom. & orth. cons.
copied from #10161#note-4
use uuid from E+M and check if other DBs do have this status already before implementation.
- Copied from feature request #10161: Deduplicate nom. status in publication if there are >1 entries with same status added
- Description updated (diff)
UUID in E+M is '0f838183-ffa0-4014-928e-0e3a27eb3918'
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Before closing we still need to adapt existing data (#10161#note-4)
- Target version changed from Release 5.35 to Release 5.34
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Also available in: Atom